They say the average adult needs at least 7- 9 hours of sleep per night to maintain good health. But according to the CDC, 1 in 3 adults don’t get enough sleep. As of 2020, the total population of the world is 7.8 billion. That’s about two billion, three hundred thirty-three million, three hundred thirty-three thousand, three hundred thirty-three people who are basically counting sheep every night!
Not getting a full night’s sleep has been linked to a whole laundry list of health issues, from cardiovascular disease to diabetes and obesity.
If counting sheep just isn’t cutting it, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best can’t sleep memes on the internet, so you can try another sleeping technique – laughter.
1. Our "scientific" term for this is monkey brain.
2. Daytime naps longer than 15 minutes can lead to this.
3. The boss needs you. Use Sleep Magic next time.
4. Research says....
We have something for that!
5. Algebra finally coming in handy
6. Stop doing this to people!
7. No matter what the world throws at you, it is important to never lose sight of your dreams (of sleep).
8. It feels nice to be part of someone else’s dreams – But NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP!
9. It may be time for some natural sleep aids.
10. This is the worst and we've all been there..lol